I’m a professional digital content writer with more than 15 years of experience producing text for many diverse public relations, advertising, and marketing campaigns. I am also:
- Able to work well in challenging, fast-paced, and deadline-oriented environments individually or as part of a team.
- Proficient in many applications, project management tools, and digital workflows; also experienced with navigating customer and employee relationships and providing technical support.
- Knowledgeable in creating detailed reports, documents, scripts, and presentations.
- Focused on creating consistent quality work; my goal is to innovate and simplify digital marketing and advertising for small businesses and nonprofit organizations.
A few thoughts…
In marketing and advertising, my experience supports the idea that people typically buy the story before they buy the product or service. So for a business or organization to create an effective marketing strategy, I think they first need to solidify their “organizing principle” or storyline.
Once an organization can clearly articulate who they are and what they do, then it’s much easier to communicate with the public about the products and services they offer, and why they offer them.
Using my background in Art, Writing, and Public Affairs, I help my clients organize and refresh their branding and marketing content so they can effectively share their story and connect with their target audience using both traditional and digital media outlets.
• UNIFYING PRECISION & SOUL •
Imagination (vision/soul) recognizes potential
Structure (mission/precision) enables actualization
Structure (mission) – Imagination (vision) = Stasis
Imagination (vision) – Structure (mission) = Chaos
Imagination (vision) + Structure (mission) = Progress
When launching any kind of marketing campaign, I believe there are two essential elements for producing a good marketing campaign. The creative, or imaginative, element that generates the ideas to try something new, and the rational, or structural, element that provides the framework on which an innovative campaign can be built.
Both of these elements must be addressed to achieve a desirable outcome (see formula above).
This is why my entire writing and consulting process is formatted as a “workshop.” As we put our heads together, you provide your industry-specific insights, and I provide my creative skills and marketing expertise.
Together we will create a plan and content that will help you achieve your goals and positively influence how you and your organization are perceived by the public.
By the time we’re done, you will have the material you need to tell your story well and create assets that can convert audience members into supporters and supporters into champions for your organization!