If you need content for a single webpage, blog, brochure, etc., I regularly produce content for:
- Web pages
- Landing Pages
- Social Media
- TV & Radio Scripts
- Greeting Cards
- Business Cards
The Content Workshop
If you need a more significant content ramp-up or re-write, I also offer this workshop that usually takes about three weeks to complete (one week to create and review a strategy; and two weeks to create and review the new content). It involves a series of scheduled meetings and milestones, where we:
- Review your organization’s mission and vision:
- What do you ultimately want to achieve?
- Determine a course of action for your audience:
- Where do you want them to go?
- Specify calls-to-action:
- What do you want your audience to do?
- Analyze your asset’s user experience:
- Can your audience understand what to do?
- Craft an outline with concise copy that appeals to your target audience
- Revise the outline based on your feedback
The Content Workshop is designed to thoroughly review your current web marketing content goals, and then create a detailed strategy and new content.
It is specifically ideal for outlining a significant amount of material for a website. However, this process can also help you with making decisions on how to improve all your digital marketing assets (such as email newsletters and social media channels) and traditional marketing assets (such as flyers and brochures).
Other Skills & Expertise
If you need help with any marketing content strategy or formatting, I can help with:
- Developing short- or long-form content outlines
- Writing clear, engaging copy for an identified target audience
- Proofreading text and editing relevant information
- Posting or publishing in digital forums such as websites, social media channels, and blogs
- Using Search Engine Optimization (SEO) principles to maximize reach
- Collecting & organizing data
- Interviewing subject matter experts
- Selecting and editing images and illustrations for accurate and interesting details
- Researching topics
- Setting up and reading analytics
- Customer Service
- Public Relations
- Project Management
- Information Architecture
- Simple Graphic Design
- Basic Web Development
I’m also adept at delivering ahead of deadlines and staying within (or really close to) specified budgets.
If you need technical support with the publication of your content, I am very comfortable with the following platforms:
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Xd
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe PhotoShop
- Adobe Acrobat
- Google Docs
- Google Sheets
- Google Slides
- Microsoft Word